Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Selah-Bration

Revelations 12:11 – They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.

23 Sep 2009
Worship event at my local church, Harvest Christian Church – pretty rad!!

A testimony I gotta share!!
So during the night during a ministry time one of the girls comes forward and my friend Mandi (if you know this girl, you know God has given her such a gifting of emotional healing) doesn’t know the girl and wonders if she should approach to minister to her but she hears God saying to tell the girl ‘he’s not worth it’...so she does this and the girl opens up and says how her boyfriends refuses to accept Christ and His love...a couple of minutes pass and the girl comes back, just had a phone call from her boyfriend – he doesn’t know what’s going on but wants to leave all his mess behind and accept Jesus...!!!

If you one of my unsaved friends reading this, shore – now you start thinking what are the odds or maybe even, wow, check this lekka made up story to soften our hearts and manipulate us into believing this stuff...and then I remember a revelation I had today (as simple as it might be)...LOVE!! A lot of us (me too at times) have a wordly perspective of love...and God is love. If you wanna accept Jesus you need to let him change your perception of love. A lot of us are holding onto love being that thing we feel for our mother or that feeling between you and your girl or your ex – and now its all been ruined...but where is God in these relationships...where is LOVE. So when it gets spoken JESUS LOVES YOU...you’re practically emotionally dead to that line...cause love to you is not the real deal...its not GOD!!

24 Sep 2009
Day of Kindness
www.touchproject.co.za

I got to head up the treasure hunt side of things and it was really awesome – really felt that God’s love had just been poured out in a thickness the night before and us going out would be taking that love out into the streets...in revival times there’s usually visions of waves/tidal waves hitting cities, and I saw this again but the wave was coming with hectic force and then the water would just trickle all through the city and saturate us in His ooey gooey yummy love!!

We had some awesome leaders head up the hunt from different churches around the city – and you know, this brings such lekka flavour to it all!!

My group got clues of red, feather, home shop, hair salon, shelly etc. – and so we pull in on Walmer Main, were Deli-on-Main is and I approached one of the waiters there, James – just prayed a quick blessing over him ad felt the Spirit speak to me about a baby girl, released this word and he said he had a baby girl back in Zimbabwe...Nyasha is her name...I too know a Nyasha from Zimbabwe, but she 21!!

Awesome, so we hung around and stuff...oh yeah, the home decor shop we found was called Red Feather...wow Lord...but being a public holiday was closed :-(

So we mission, and I ay lets go into Bliss Hair Salon, outside the salon in graphic print it reads: Bliss – ecstasy of spiritual joy...ha ha, within seconds we were filled with a Spirit of Joy. We all knew the salon is owned by a Christian...but were like, no we cant go in, this place is too fancy...WHAT!!

Then the Spirit musta spoken through me, cause I just said if you have faith to go in there lets go...so we all went.

Immediately I introduced us and spoke a bit on what a treasure hunt is and that one of our girls had a word for a hand to be healed, we got Richard with a bummed wrist though...whilst they were praying for him, the manager David took me to his office so I could pray for his back – something to do with vertebrae...trusting Jesus for break-through. When I was done praying he lead me to there little kitchen and I was able to pray for a woman – from my church, never met before but she is so Spirit filled...wow...got great words of knowledge for her, then she called another lady Priscilla and also prayed for her getting words of knowledge. Was about to leave when she stopped me and started praying over me – wow, she started breaking curses and generational curses and praying love, prosperity, success over my life – was hectic – i was in that kitchen for about 30min, my team was like frantically trying to locate me...how awesome to wanna bless but get equally blessed.

One thing that this lady said though to all of us (she was just so much encouragement)...was we CHOOSE to take offence...we can just say no thank you and yes, that makes a world of sense!!

Then just to shed some light on a very important matter. I gotta be honest here...plz pray for me...when I am witnessing in the community – its so easy for me to minister to the cleaning staff, or till operator etc. than maybe the cool guy or dude in the suit etc.

Cause just like when we were outside Bliss and we all tuned it was too larny – I now feel myself thinking, wow...did I mean that wealthy people don’t need the gospel? I don’t wanna get too caught up in this, but the short of it is this – yes, the bible says it will be more difficult for the rich to enter the Kingdom...cause of their worship for money – no they don’t sit there with their credit card and bow down, but its all about well as long a I have money I am sorted and this attitude sucks!!

I could write and beat around the bush for another year, but the fact is I am trusting God to give me a supernatural ability to reach the wealthy (lost ones) and I really think we can all learn from this.

Store up your riches in heaven!! The bible says it...imma gonna believe it. There’s no way out from the bible...its God’s word...flawless.

So now go preach the gospel to all the nations – young...old, poor...wealthy!!

This day was really awesome, Bliss Hair Salon has such a presence of God, its so great!! And so even in the presence, we were able to see Richard’s wrist healed and he is not a believer and he like the others was very receptive and just cause of God’s presence in that place.

This reminds me of a friend – we go to the same hair dresser, but in Summerstrand @ Shockwave. He was talking to Robyn (the hairdresser) one day about Jesus (I am also always evangelising – I see a cross round your neck and too me that MEANS you wanna know Jesus) and she tuned straight, the only thing stopping me from coming back to the Lord is I don’t want to give up sex...punch, lights out...what now...and when he told me this story I heard the Spirit say, invite her to church, nobody is saying get her to give up sex now...we come to Jesus as we are and trust the Holy Spirit does a work in them...in this context ‘and trust’ – is used in confidence, not like ‘and trust’ – and I wonder, just wonder if the Spirit might.

Guys...get into your word...take up your sword.

I love you all with the love of the Lord :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment