Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heaven...WOW!!

So, visited a friends’ cell group tonight: Dirk Naude and Mandi-Rae Wood, by the way...they rock big time and Jesus thinks they pretty amazing and so do I!! There cell was intensely huge tonight (hmmm...Jesus had a plan) and a friend of ours, Robyn Harvey was at the cell – she was a first year at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry ‘last year’.

Mandi had an awesome word and then Robyn was asked to ‘lead us to heaven’...wow...here is my account, as much as what I can now remember.

He had some awesome instrumental soaking music playing in the background and Robyn asked us to imagine a pink elephant...we did that and she encouraged us by saying yeah, pink elephants don’t exist, its our imagination...we have the mind of Christ...and anything we were to experience from hereon forward was from God, as we relaxed our bodies and concentrated completely on what our thoughts were showing us.

Robyn told us to go to a happy place; I have this grassy hill with a cross and that Jesus would meet me there...and He did, He came walking from the ocean that was surrounding me, all the places in my experience are nature intense and beautiful!!

Then Jesus took me off to an awesome jungle area, green and an awesome river, there he gave me a gift...it came in sort of a jewellery box...it was an amazing coin of some sorts, a precious coin – cant necessarily remember the significance now – something on the lines of, Jesus was giving me my dreams, giving me the power and authority to take hold of my dreams...

Then Jesus took me off the meet with the Holy Spirit...gotta just live the Spirit and his freeness...the Spirit took me off to a canyon, and then we rose up, flying towards this cliff, we entered this cave inside the cliff and started hovering above these canals in the cliff and I saw hundreds of sheep, at one point I thought I was in Noah’s arc, but then the sheep turned into people...but they weren’t too happy looking...next thing we were standing on top of the cliff and the Holy Spirit was telling me favourite memories he has of me – day I got saved, baptism, time I prayed for the sick people in the emergency room etc. and He gave me two gifts – first gift was a scarf, he danced around me, sort of teasing me with the scarf wrapping it around my neck – the scarf was many beautiful colours, each one representing a (spiritual) fruit. The second gift was a necklace, and he told me that as this necklace adds beauty to ones appearance, so if I ‘wear’ the Holy Spirit, my appearance would become absolutely beautiful!!

I then went off to visit Papa (Father God), He was so at peace, busy sculpting this beautiful wooden horse (was like a miniature rocking horse) for me – I remembered how Jesus was a carpenter and Papa told me of course, Jesus only did what He saw the Father doing, I asked Him what He was doing and He told me He was just busy running the universe – but in such a awesome way, not boastful at all. He gave me the horse and explained how I always dream of riding horses and assured me that when I come home one day I would be able to just ride horses for like forever.

He then kept tickling me on my stomach and I was laughing...he explained that, that’s how He created me...he made me ticklish and so hence He was tickling me and just having a blast!!

Then we went off to play some games, we played some rugby and hockey – I sucked at rugby, but had loads of fun with Papa and enjoyed the Hockey but got hurt and He just encouraged me and took me in His arms and I was all better.

I asked Papa to show me something about me and he showed a stage, I was preaching to a group of young people – a dream of mine, but never actually prayed about it because it’s just way big...God showed me that my possibilities are endless and He sees my full potential.

I asked Papa to give me a gift for someone and He gave me this awesome, beautiful diamond ring for this girl I study with...

Then we came back...

[Tried to remember all as best as possible, but might have left some stuff out.]

No comments:

Post a Comment